- Independent handling of notarial processes
- Drafting and implementation of contracts and other documents
- Independent client support
- Cost accounting in accordance with the GNotKG
- Qualification as a notary’s assistant or notarial administrator
- Independent, reliable worker
- A flair for communication and organisation
We can offer you a modern position with security for the future and above-average remuneration. We are committed to continuously supporting your further professional development and will actively encourage you in this regard. Flexible working hours possible.
We look forward to receiving your application documents, including your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.
BROCK MÜLLER ZIEGENBEIN
Ms Sina Marholz
Schwedenkai 1, 24103 Kiel Tel: +49 431 97918-11
Further information on a career at BMZ can be found here.